Monday, November 30, 2009

My Beautiful New Kitchen












Here are pictures of my new kitchen. The first picture is of my sink area. I have glass cabinets above the sink that I put in my small collection of tea pots. Also on the wall you can see two of my needlepoint Italian scenes. The second picture is of my stove area. I love my new stove. It is very high tech. It tells me when to check the food. The third picture is of my refrigerator area. On this wall I have a pull out pantry and my pull out drawers for my pots. The fourth picture is a view from the kitchen into the family room. The last picture is a view from the island area in the family room into the kitchen. We decided that we did not want our table and chairs any more and decided to add this counter height area for eating. The cabinet matches my kitchen cabinets and holds all my holiday dishes. The granite top is the same as the kitchen. I love the stools we got from Frontgate. They match the wood pieces in the family perfectly. There is nothing I would change in the kitchen. I am totally happy with everything. We still have to have some work done in it. The painter has to come back to do some touch up work and the carpenter has to come back to replace the panel that holds the lighting over the sink. The wood split within a day of installation.
Just heard from Amy's and my third Magi is on his way. Will post a picture of my completed Nativity when he arrives.
Check out Amy's December newsletter. Yes, it is out. Some really great items to get for your stitching friends. The bead tower and parking spot for your laying are only two great items to chose from. Have fun shopping. I know I did.
Linda

2 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful and stunning. It is amazing how quickly it went. Just in time for the holidays. Love it. Robin

Jane said...

It's fabulous!! You did such a great job. Have a wonderful Christmas! Jane