Friday, March 9, 2012

Jake And The iPad

Sorry I have not posted for awhile but I am waiting to finish Jake's cars before putting a picture up. I have not had a lot of time for stitching. I have been busy with Nana DayCare and medical appointments.
Jake has taken over my iPad. I have downloaded apps for him and he loves playing with them. He has three that are his favorites. He loves his car racing, alphabet and dinosaur apps.
I was given an Apple gift card at Christmas by Jen for the New iPad and ordered it yesterday. Now Jake will have my old iPad for himself and I will now have one for myself. I do not like to share. The things we do for our grandchildren.
Today is Jake's second birthday. It is had to believe that he is two already. Tonight we will have pizza and ice cream cake for him. Tomorrow he will have his birthday party at Gymboree with 14 friends. I will take lots of pictures to bore you all with.
I hope to post a picture of the completed cars very soon.
Linda

5 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

I figured you were busy with your little man, but just checking. Can't wait to see the cars. I am headed to Amy's in less than two weeks. Hope to be able to blog from there. Have a great weekend.

Steph

Diane Gasior said...

Can't wait to see the cars! The new iPad, I am very jealous. I am still on the iPad 1. I have been trying to stay true to the pear canvas, but I get side-tracked by other small projects. Where has two years gone. Good thing none of us has aged!

Denise & Linda said...

Hi Diane,
Thank God we do not age. Looking forward to seeing you at Amy's in May. We will be doing dinner I am sure.
Linda

Denise & Linda said...

Hi Steph,
Thank you for your concern. You will get a really good preview of the roof and some of the house in March.
If you have blogger on your iPad you will be able to post with no problem. I never go on the computer. I do everything from the iPad.
Linda

Steph's Stitching said...

Sounds like I need an IPad. My son has one. I wonder if I have time to learn before I go???