Monday, November 12, 2012

Stash Enhancement

Last week I received two wonderful Keep Calm ornaments from Peacock Alley.
I just love the Keep Calm canvases. They look like they are fun and quick to stitch.

This one will definitely be made into an ornament. I think I will bead the sleigh and look for a fun thread for the letters.

Just love this one. I will do the scissor in all beads and stitch the letters. I might make this into a stand-up to put on a shelf in my sewing room.
Got to get back to my "friends" canvas. I have the day off and really want to finish it this week.
Linda

2 comments:

Poppystitcher said...

Linda, I just bought this ornament too! I'm going to bead the sleigh and I stitched the letters in white Petite Sparkle Rays in tent stitch. The background is a red Planet Earth Silk and a red Silk Lame Braid. The stitch is a variation of Indian Stripe - Meredith Willet suggested it for me in a recent canvas embellishment class. I'll post a picture of it on FaceBook's Needlepoint group when I finish it. So cute and fun!!

Steph's Stitching said...

You girls have all the fun stuff!