Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wonderful Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with loved ones, fabulous food and of course a gift or two.

This Christmas was really special for us because Jake is now at the age where he sees the magic of Christmas. Of course, he was overwhelmed with all his presents and could not open them fast enough. He loved all his presents and will get to appreciate them over the next couple of days.



Jake standing in front of all his presents.


The process of opening his presents

For desert I made mini brownies with a strawberry on top with white chocolate trim.
I went out and got everything I needed for the piping or so I thought. In my haste, I picked up tip covers instead of tips for the piping bag. Needless to say, I ended up using a plastic bag and cut a hole in the corner. Piping was far from perfect but they were delicious anyway.



Jake enjoyed his Santa hat.

Linda

2 comments:

Diane Gasior said...

Precious and perfect. A great combination for Christmas. Happy New Year Linda

Steph's Stitching said...

What a little cute patootie! I think he is so precious. Did Santa bring Nana anything?