Friday, April 17, 2009

Free Kittens




My adorable little "Free Kittens" pillow is back from the finishers.  I think it's adorable! Here it is, on my living room sofa, which is not where I thought it would end up, but it seems to match well.    And Mia seems to like it there, next to the tiger lily pillow.   Mia thinks it shows her colors well.  




Because Linda & I are Stitching Sisters, we are respectful of other sisterhoods as well.  Cara, Mia's sister was insulted that Mia has (already) been featured in two photo opportunities, and Cara has yet to make a public appearance here on the blog. So, here's a photo of Cara, when she was helping my DH with our taxes last month.....that desk looks pretty messy!  




Both Cara & Mia like to try to help me stitch.  But since they prefer to just be held & petted, which doesn't happen when I stitch, they just give up after a few warnings & find the DH's lap. Tomorrow Linda & I are taking our David McCaskill class at Ridgewood Needlepoint; I am really looking forward to it.  We'll tell you more afterwards.  

 
Later, Denise 

No comments: