Saturday, May 21, 2011

Two



I finished two canvases in the past two weeks. They are both Raymond Crawford's, both from clubs. The first is a Christmas ornament from a club Fireside was doing last year, called Vintage Ornaments. Aren't these sequins fun?

And the second is the 2nd canvas in my perpetual calendar club that I started this year, with A Stitch in Time. So far I am keeping up with this, having finished last month's project a full 72 hours before the this month's envelope arrived.

We had our class with Tony Minieri on Thursday at Stitch by Stitch for our African Teapot class. Although Tony said we don't have to finish what we learned this week before our next class in 3 weeks, I know that if I don't at least try, I will never finish this lovely project. It is really fun seeing the animals come to life on this hand drawn canvas.

I have a busy social calendar this weekend so there won't be much stitching done. Talk to you soon!

Denise

No comments: