Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fun Day

I had a wonderful day today. The class with SharonG was fantastic. We worked on the Stitcher's ornament. Sharon did the canvas in four color ways - traditional red and green, pink and green, wine and rust and brown.


This is my canvas in the traditional red and green. I also purchased the pink and green in the square 5 by 5 shape.




Here is a picture in the wine color.


Here is the pink and green square.

I am going to make my round ornament into a stand-up. This is such a beautiful piece. The majority of the ornament is beaded and looks just like a glass Christmas ornament. Hope to get back to stitching this soon.

Off to work on the House.

Linda

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Hi, Linda - Glad to hear you had such a good time in your class with Sharon G. Love the ornaments! Those will be fun to stitch! Can't wait to see them when finished!

Steph's Stitching said...

Looks you had a very fun weekend. The ornaments are so cute. Looking forward to our fun weekend together. It will be here sooner than we know!

Diane Gasior said...

You are so lucky to have all of these wonderful teachers come to your area. Or close by anyway. I love this ornament and you are doing a great job. Please keep those pictures coming, I love to look at your work.