Monday, October 22, 2012

Needlepoint Friends Are The Best

This past weekend Karen and I got to spend sometime with some friends we met in California who live in Memphis. We had a blast with them. Jan owns a needlepoint shop in Memphis called Stitches. It is a great shop that sells both needlepoint and cross stitch. Linda is one of Jan's customers and they are very good friends.
We meet Linda and Jan for dinner and drinks at Flemings a very nice restaurant not far from Jan's store. We had a wonderful dinner, great conversation and lots of laughs. We are all going to The Needle Works in April for a class. After dinner Linda invited us back to her home for desert. What a beautiful home Linda has. She was all decorated for Halloween and it was just magnificent. Linda has a wonderful talent for decorating.
To our surprise and delight Linda had beautiful gift bags for us filled with fabulous scissor fobs and wonderful magnets.
Here are pictures of my wonderful gifts.

As you can see, I am already using two of them. Aren't they fabulous?

Here are the fun magnets Linda made for Karen and me.
I cannot thank Jan and Linda enough for their hospitality and Linda for my wonderful gifts. I will think of her every time I use them.
Linda

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hi Linda,

Glad you were able to spend some time visiting Jan from Stitchers Inc.; a very nice store, indeed.

Hugs, Robin

Diane Gasior said...

I think it sounds like you had one of the best times ever in Memphis. I wish I could have gone. Have a great stitching week.

Steph's Stitching said...

Fun times.