Sunday, March 24, 2013

Two More Finishes

The second Heritage II ornament is complete. This is a Kelly Clark canvas with stitch guide by Alison Hodgkiss of A Stitch In Time.


These ornaments are a quick and fun stitch.

The fourth egg is just missing two beads that I am waiting for to complete it.
This canvas is by A Collection of Designs with stitch guide by Nancy Laux of The Needle House.


Love stitching these eggs. Nancy diagrams out the gold work for you so it always comes out perfect.

On to my next ornament and egg.

Linda

3 comments:

Diane Gasior said...

Both look beautiful. I am seriously going to work on the Pear Banner this week. My goal is to finish by May 1. Wish me luck. Though, I love the instant gratification of the little pieces. Both of yours are stitched to perfection.

Steph's Stitching said...

Very very beautiful!

Robin said...

So happy for your progress and finishes. Thanks for sharing.