Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Latest Project


I have been working on the wonderful canvas by Raymond Crawford for the past two weeks. I am thoroughly enjoying stitching it. I ordered the stitch guide and threads and accessories from Needle Orts in Altamonte Springs, Florida. They did an absolutely fantastic stitch guides for all three of the trains.


Here is the Engine of The Boo Express. I have to stitch the background which will have Ghost Tracks for under the Wheels and a wonderful darning pattern for the rest of the background. I also have to put in the spider's eyes and mouth and a fabulous ribbon accessory in the yellow area.

Here is some finishing that came in last week.


Three Kathy Schenkel star ornaments and Kelly Clark pear ornament.


The back of the ornaments.

Stay tuned for the big finish of the Engine.

Linda

1 comment:

Diane Gasior said...

Just perfect. Your train and the Halloween finishing.