Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Progress on Mellow Yellow


I am sorry that I have not posted for awhile but I got an unexpected call from carpenter to tell me that he will be starting the kitchen demolition on Monday. I have been busy packing up the kitchen.
I have made some progress on Mellow Yellow. Lessons 1 and 2 are complete and lesson 3 is about a quarter done. Ruth has done such a wonderful job on this canvas. The stitches for the flowers really bring them to life. Unfortunately, I have to put it aside for a couple of weeks.
The Nativity Elephant arrived today and I have to get him started. This canvas is bigger than the others and really has a lot detail.
Off to try to finish the yellow flower that is almost complete and then off to the Elephant.
Linda

1 comment:

Robin said...

No apologies necessary ... I am truly amazed at all that you do. Try to take a before picture of the kitchen before the demolition begins. I am envious over your Mellow Yellow. It really makes me happy! Robin