Sunday, January 30, 2011

Progress on Scarlett and Stash Enhancement



Progress on Scarlett is slow but steady. I have not had a lot of time to stitch but try to stitch at least for an hour a night. What I have done this week is finish up the grass and Scarlett's skirt.
My shoulder is slightly better. I have to go for an MRI to see if I have a tear in my rotator cuff. I hope to be able to go to physical therapy to see if it helps. My right arm is very weak and hopefully it will help strength it.
Yesterday Denise and I went to our LNS. They had gotten in some new canvases, and of course I had to look. I bought three ornaments, one Melissa Shirley and two Kelly Clark. I have absolutely no idea where in my line up they will be going but they were just too pretty to let go. I really have to make a better plan for stitching. Having Jake really limits my time stitching and now my shoulder is not helping. I think that I might try working on something small like an ornament while he is playing. I do not know if it will work, since Jake is very curious about everything that goes on around him, but I will try.
My goal is to have Scarlett finished and mailed to Ruth for finishing by the middle of February.
Hope I can meet this deadline. Denise is really knocking out her little Christmas ornaments. I asked her to post pictures of them and hopefully she will soon.
Linda

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I think you will finish Scarlett in time for the deadline, Linda. You have really gotten a lot done - despite the shoulder problems. I love her skirt! I can see why you couldn't pass up the ornaments on Saturday - very nice! Ornaments really make for nice size projects that are easy to pick up and put down when Jake is calling for Nana. You'll have fun with those!