Friday, January 4, 2013

A Bit of Progress in the New Year

A happy 2013 to all our stitching buddies.

Here's a photo of the progress I've made on the canvas I worked on with Tony Minieri in our class at Edwardian Needle in December. I have finished the back wall & the shutters. In working on this canvas, I realize that I seem to like scenery canvases best....

I think I'm going to stick with this canvas & maybe try to finish it before I go back to the Thanksgiving House. I've learned something about myself from working on that project too; it's a bit overwhelming to me, as I am not too fond of jumping from project to project.

Wishing us all peace, health & happiness in the new year.

Denise



1 comment:

Diane Gasior said...

Very, very pretty. I like it alot and as always your stitching is beautiful.