Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another Egg Finished

Last night I finished my second egg from The Needle House club From Russia with Love. These eggs are very addictive. You cannot get enough. I have been needing immediate gratification and these eggs are fulfilling that need.


This is the first egg in the series but I stitched it second.

The missing beads for the second egg arrived so now I have two completed eggs.


My third egg arrived last week and last night I put it on stretcher bars. Hope to have it completed by next week. I would like to send the three completed eggs for finishing with the hope of seeing them for Easter. I know the odds are not in my favor of getting the finishing back in time but I can always hope.

Linda

2 comments:

Diane Gasior said...

I love them! They are just beautiful. Go slow with your hand and rest when necessary.

Steph's Stitching said...

One can always dream. You never know. The eggs are gorgeous and I am enjoying watcing all you girls stitch them up.