Monday, April 1, 2013

Best Ever Easter Basket

The Easter Bunny was very good to me this year. The Stitching Witches Club canvas arrived and the best news is Amy is doing a stitch guide for it which will be available in July. Amy has shared a few of her ideas for this canvas with me and you will be amazed at the magic she is going to work on this canvas. She is planning some wonderful things for the Witches's bags. I fingers are itching to stitch this. So happy it will be available in July since I am on vacation from Nana Day Care and I will have the summer to stitch.


This canvas is just beautiful. Photos do not do it justice. Melissa Shirley did a
magnificent job on this canvas. Cannot get better then a canvas by Melissa and stitch guide by Amy.

More Easter basket goodies tomorrow.
Linda

2 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

I am so glad the Easter Bunny was good to you. I can't wait to see what Amy comes up with for the witch canvas.

Diane Gasior said...

You are a very lucky girl and you are going to be one very busy girl as well. If you want I will keep asking to see how all those projects are coming along. How's is your stitching arm?