Well, I am almost on schedule. I have completed all the homework on the Ribbon Initial Class.
Tomorrow we will be doing the ribbon flowers and leaves on the initial. I completed the background, which is a darning pattern done over six under six, the outline of the initial, which is a stem stitch, and the border, which I changed to a Rhodes stitch in all four corners and the fern stitch in between. The ribbon work will really bring this piece to life. Will post a picture of the completed piece.
I am almost done with infant for my home study Nativity with Amy Bunger. Should have it done by the weekend. Then I have to do the first ornament in the All that Glitters club. This should really be fun to do. The beads and crystals are just amazing. I will post pictures of all my completed pieces.