Saturday, February 27, 2010

Framework Is Complete


Just finished the first lesson on the Haunted House. I am really pleased with the way the shading enhances the different areas of the house. Amy did a great job with her tips about shading. I did not see the effect of the shading until I turned the canvas upright and then it really came to life. Cannot wait to see what our next step will be.
Off to start Stirha. I am looking forward to the challenges she will offer. Hope to have some time before Frank arrives so I can get some work done on the Nativity's Shepherd.
A special thanks to Peggy (Needlepoint Study Hall Blog) for all her helpful hints.
Linda

3 comments:

Front Range Stitcher said...

Oh wow! You're doing a great job on this fun piece! Keep going.

Peggy said...

My Pleasure.

Anonymous said...

You've done a great job! I'm still working on the first floor walls, but loving every stitch.
Nancy