Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Notwithstanding the Evidence

Happy New Year! I am already starting 2012 a little bit behind schedule....

It has been a wonderful few weeks. I love Christmas, all the hustle & bustle & visiting & entertaining. A little chaos keeps the blood moving. I got to see lots of babies these past two weeks, including my very active Godson, Jake. How Linda has even an ounce of energy to stitch is beyond me. He's a powerhouse.

Last night I remembered how to update the blog background, so that we were able to move from the fall leaves (which long disappeared from my yard) to the snow (which we already had by Halloween & more of which is inevitable between now & May).

I have been stitching, albeit sporadically, and, as you know, I am reluctant to display unfinished pieces. So stand by, as I expect to finish something.....shortly. If I don't run out of thread.

Back to work today. And to prove that I really am behind schedule, I am holding my office Christmas dinner for my staff & their families on....Thursday. And Frank's office party is next Friday. I think that by then I will have put my Christmas sweater away ;)

Soon!

Denise

1 comment:

Steph's Stitching said...

Good to hear from you, Denise. I will be waiting for the pictures!

Stephanie in Texas