Today I made two Valentine Scissor Fobs. I purchased a few Valentine bracelets from Pier One, took them apart and added beads from stash and viola scissor fobs. Cannot wait for the Easter bracelets.
The "H" is finished except for the leaves which I will put in after I finish the background in that area. The "R" is still a work in progress.
Jake's cars are progressing along nicely. The street lights, traffic light and signs are done except for the beading. I will not do that until the sky is done. I should be getting all my extra threads for the sky and road this week so then I will be able to finish those areas and then move onto the really fun - stitching of the cars.