Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day One at Amy's

Oh, what a wonderful day! We have such a wonderful group of women in the class.
Everyone is working on such beautiful canvases. I will take pictures today and post tonight. Amy showed us the stitch guide for the Perfume Bottles by Labor of Love and we were all blown away with it. I know of three people who ordered this, myself included. It is just magnificent.

Okay onto my progress. I was very busy socializing and shopping that I did not get that much accomplished.




This is a picture of the fence.


This is what I have done on the turkey.

As you can see, I was very busy adding to my stash and making new friends and not working on my canvas. I hope to do better today.
Linda

1 comment:

Steph's Stitching said...

Can't wait to hear more and see more of the Thanksgiving Parade. That is such a cute series.