Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Labors of Love Canvas and Pilgrim Girl

Here is the picture of the Perfume Bottles by Labors of Love. This canvas is beautiful on its own but the magic Amy has worked in her stitch guide is totally amazing. The wallpaper pattern just blew everyone in the class away. I came home with the canvas and stitch guide. I am just waiting on the threads. Cannot wait to get my needle into this canvas.


I can just see this canvas finished into a tray on a vanity.

The pilgrim girl's dress is almost complete. Hope to get back to her this weekend.


I have been working on the roof. My goal is to have all the shingles on one half done this weekend. I came home with Kit 2 and am anxious to start the walls of the house.

Linda

2 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

Kit #2, the Thanksgiving House lesson #2, the Perfume bottles...I am green with envy. Can't wait to see progress.

Melinda said...

Hi, Linda - I'm so happy we finally got to meet and stitch together! It was just the best weekend! I love your idea for a vanity tray for the perfume bottles. It really will be spectacular from what I remember Amy describing to us in class. Actually, everything Amy described to us in class sounded fabulous! Your little Pilgrim girl is as cute as she can be! Looking forward to watching your progress on this and the Thanksgiving House.