Monday, February 4, 2013

Another Finish and Fun Shopping

I just finished putting the last stitch on my third Russian egg. I am really enjoying stitching these eggs. I cannot wait for egg number four to arrive. They are a fairly quick stitch and I really need that feeling of accomplishment. They take me between a week to a week and half. I only get to stitch for about one or two hours a night and these are the perfect size for that feeling of accomplishment.


This egg will be shipped off with eggs one and two for finishing tomorrow.

Here is a picture of my next project.


It is waiting for the first stitch which will be put in tonight.

I had fun shopping this weekend at the trade show. I purchased several magnets, mag friends nutcracker, white sheep, red heart and Elizabeth Turner's Santa face and one pink snail. Two new books were also added, one book by Julia Snyder and one by Little Shop Canvas Company. I purchased Melissa Shirley's Witches Stitching Club canvas. As soon as I saw this canvas, I knew I had to have it. I love this canvas. There were a lot of beautiful canvases but this was the only one calling my name. I hope you were able to find something that called to you too.
Linda

3 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

Were you there or shopping via the internet? You will love the witch company canvas. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Melinda said...

Your blue egg looks beautiful! I sent 4 eggs for finishing yesterday and can't wait to see the finished product! I also can't wait to see your work on the Kelly Clark ornament. I know I'm going to kick myself for not signing up for that club!

Diane Gasior said...

I can't wait to see your progress on the Kelly Clark Ornament. Your egg is beautiful as well