Thursday, August 15, 2013

Christmas Finish


I am so excited to show you this finish! I selected this last year for a Tony Minieri
canvas embellishment at Stitch by Stitch in Larchmont. I fell in love with this banner as soon as I saw it, but I was a little reluctant to use it for a canvas embellishment as it was painted on 13 mesh, sometimes, 13 can be tough to embellish.

There was no need for my fear. Tony met the challenge and more. I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but this canvas just sparkles and shines! Sparkle Rays,
Kreinik for multiple layered stitches, beads, buttons, charms, turkey work, appliqu├ęs
.....Tony did it all.




I love the way this looks and cannot wait to add it to my Christmas decorations this year.

Denise

2 comments:

Diane Gasior said...

just beautiful. You are a stitching machine this summer. Keep going, school starts soon!

Steph's Stitching said...

I love it!