Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Clubs Will Be Starting

I will be receiving my first club canvas by the end of this month. All That Glitters from Needle House is schedlued to be shipped by the end of January. I already have two of the Sophisticated Socks from Needle Nook of La Jolla. The first arrived in November and the second in December. I have not started them yet but the frist one is on stretcher bars and ready to go.

I am presently working on a bag designed by Clara Wells and want to finish it before starting working on the clubs. The bag should be completed within the next week. I will post a picture of it before it is send off to the finisher.

In addition to the clubs, I will be taking four classes. The first class is a ribbon inital at my LNS scheduled for February. In April, I will be taking a canvas embellishment class with David McCaskill at Ridgewood Needlepoint. I will be taking this class with my stitching sister Denise. In May, my daughter, Jennifer, and I will be going to Memphis to take Amy Bunger's Cooking Up a Canvas with Amy. We will be there for three days. I am really looking forward to that trip. The last class will be in June at my LNS. It is another canvas embellishment class and this time it is with Tony Minieri. I have never taken a class from Tony before and am really excited about it.

As you can see I am going to be very busy. I hope I can keep up with everything.

Linda

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

If it were possible to die of jealousy, I would.

Jane, turning green as there are no classes close enough for me to take here in Chilly Hollow