Wednesday, January 14, 2009

STITCH Designed by Ruth Schmuff


Here is my completed canvas. Stitch was not only designed by Ruth but she also wrote the stitch guide. I just love working from Ruth's stitch guides. They are just a pleasure to stitch.


Ruth and I have put our heads together and came up with an absolutely fabulous idea for the finishing of Stitch. I will give you one hint. The feet for the finishing will be antique spools of thread. My friend, Kathy, offered them to me and I just could not turn her down. I have such wonderful friends. Now you will just have to sit back and wait just like me to see the finished product.


Linda

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi Linda,

Beautiful project!

I've been to Bedecked and Bedazzled and it looks in person as it does on the shop blog. Bright and colorful!!!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow