Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spooky Tree for Stirha and Frank





I placed Stirha and Frank in front of the Spooky Tree for their Halloween backdrop. Jake was very excited about this. Every morning when he comes for Nana Day Care, he checks out the tree, Stirha, Frank and Mummy. As you can see, I stitched just one lonely Halloween ornament.
I was not going to put it on the tree but decided that it will be a good reminder to do some more for next year.
The boxes you see were one of the best things I got at Ruth's this weekend. They are for your beading threads. The great thing about the box is that there is a separate holder for each beading thread bobbin. There are a total of 25 holders. I figured between the Nativity and the Halloweenies I would have it filled in no time. You can always buy a sewing bobbin holder but I think having the little case for each beading thread is more organized. Everything in its place nice and neat.
Linda

4 comments:

Robin said...

Nice and nice. Seeing your Halloween warms my heart.

Melinda said...

I love the Spooky Tree and can see how little Jake would love it, too. It's a great place for Frank and Stirha to hang out for Halloween. I, too, had plans to stitch some Halloween ornaments for my black feather wreath. Somehow those plans were never realized! How is Nana daycare going? That must be quite a change for you - a nice change of pace, I'm sure!

Diane Gasior said...

Where did you get your Halloween tree? I love it.

Diane Gasior said...

Where did you get your Halloween Tree? I love, love, love it!