Sunday, July 3, 2011

Time to Catch Up


Here is the most recent of the Raymond Crawford ornament's from Fireside's club. I have four left in this club. I enjoyed the effect of the Boucle in the chain stitch, as it makes for a nice, embellished curve. I love the accent of the sequins on these pieces.

I am going to take a break from the ornaments now. If I put my mind to it, I probably could finish up this series in time for the Christmas finishing deadlines. I've decided, though, that I have too many canvases from wonderful classes with teachers like Tony Minieri and Sharon G; I want to work on those, and finish them. And I have two more classes coming up, one with Tony in August, and another with Amy in November.

It's raining here in NY, which caused the cancellation of one of the two 4th of July BBQ's we were attending this weekend. I am going to try to make some real progress on....something.

Wishing all of you a wonderful 4th of July. God Bless America.

Denise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your 4th, Denise. If it's raining it might be a good day to do some serious stitching.

I agree, God Bless America

Sue V
Ca