Friday, July 27, 2012

Box from Amy

Today I received a box from Amy filled with wonderful goodies.

Kit 3 to the Thanksgiving House was part of the box. Now the fun is going to begin.
I just wish I was ready for it. I am still working on the front of the house.


As you can see I have finished the black band and the roof shingles. I am now working on the walls.




Here is a picture of kit 3 with threads and identi-pen. We have small square sequins in the kit and cannot wait to see where we use them. I really have to stop cleaning and start stitching.



Also in my box was the curved serrated embroidery scissors by Kreinik and the Beadazzled canvas by Maggie that I ordered from the June trade show. I do know if I should bring this canvas or Jake's Santa canvas next Saturday to Sharon G's canvas embellishment class. Any opinions would be welcomed.


Here is a picture of the canvas for Jake.

I also got a new tool that I will tell you all about next week.

Off to quickly dust and then stitch.
Linda

3 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

I am so impressed that you are doing the dusting first. I would take the lady to SharonG. Seems like the ornament would be easier to do on your own. In fact, I just saw a finished one at bootsandbeads.blogspot.com.

Monica said...

You are such a good stitcher, that I think you could stitch the Santa in your sleep. So I agree with Steph and would take the lady canvas to your class. How do you like your new scissors? I've been looking for a pair of serrated scissors for my metallic threads, but have been having a hard time finding a good pair. Have fun stitching today!

Anonymous said...

love jake's canvas! can't wait to see more on the thanksgiving house!