Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Accessories

My UPS man just delivered these beautiful leather stitching accessories.
I ordered them the other day from Ruth and was hoping they would arrive in time for this weekend. They are by a company called Rowallan. The color is beautiful and the leather is like butter. I have a case for my scissors and laying tools, another for my needles, magnets, etc. and the smallest one for my beads, bees wax and beading thread. I am going to so organized this weekend. This company also makes leather snap trays. Guess what - I had to order one. Hope to see it before Friday but am not to hopeful since I just ordered it yesterday.


Don't you just love them?


Here is a picture of them open.

Friday is going to be a very busy day. My day starts with getting my hair done at 7:30 AM. Then we leave my house at 9 to meet Denise and Ashley. We are using two cars since I tend to overpack both for clothes and needlepoint and Denise informed me that all my stuff will not fit in her car along with everyone else's stuff.
Our first stop will be to The Enriched Stitch, a new needlepoint store, in Wilton CT.
They are having an Ewe and Eye trunk show and also a sale on threads. How lucky is that? We will take pictures of the store to share with everyone. Once we leave The Enriched Stitch we will continue on our way to the Spa. The Saybrook Inn and Spa will take about an hour and twenty minutes to get to. Stops along the way could include the outlets and the quaint town of Saybrook with more shops and of
course lunch.
We will be posting pictures all weekend to share our spa/needlepoint adventure with you.
Linda

3 comments:

Diane Gasior said...

I can't wait to follow your adventure. You are so lucky to have so many great friends who love you and also needlepoint. I hope I get a great Wi-fi connection in Canada, so I can keep up on your adventures this week. Happy Bithday and many, many hugs.

Diane

Steph's Stitching said...

Have a great time. Happy Birthday!

palma said...

Have a great time and birthday. On one hand sad because I won't see you at Julia's claa but on the other happy because it seems you're going to have lots of fun. Enjoy