Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Newest Club


Here is the newest arrival to my clubs. It is put out by Needles and Threads of Ruxton. The canvas is by Savannah Designs and the stitch guide is by Judy Greer, the owner of Needles and Threads. There are twelve Gnomes in the series. They are really very cute and the stitch guides and thread selections are excellent. Judy really did a great job on the stitch guide. It is very easy to follow, stitch diagrams are great and it is layed out in a style that makes stitching and following the guide very easy. Judy has designed the club so that you do not have to purchase all twelve. A very smart move in today's economy. I only signed up for three. Judy is giving a 5% discount on the purchase of three and a larger discount depending on the number you buy. Another very smart move. If I was not overwhelmed with all my other clubs and Home Study Course, I would have signed up for all twelve but there is just not enough time in the day for me to accomplish everything.
Linda

No comments: