Saturday, March 21, 2009

This week's quick little project



Hi!

There's been a whole lot of silence from me, as I have been busy with projects that are too incomplete to discuss. Right now, awaiting my attention, in various stages of completion, are the Ribbon Initial project, and a little white nutcracker, and my flag (remember that--I have 80 of 247 boxes done), and my DH's "My Life" belt from Amy Bunger's Golden Strand, and my ANG STOM Kimono project which I just drew onto the canvas & mounted onto bars......so as I said, I've been busy, but unlike Linda, I have nothing to show you.

Here's the quick little project I worked on this week. It came all packaged up from my LNS, Stitch by Stitch, in Larchmont. The shading was accomplished using Threadworx overdyes--very effectively, I thought. And straight basketweave. Mindless but fun.

So of course when I went to hand this in for finishing I had to get a little more canvas and more overdyed thread, so I can make an Italian flag as well. In between what, I am not sure.

I also have quite a few other projects ready to leap onto the front burner when I get some of the above out of the way.

I will be posting photos of some of my finished items which I picked up from my LNS over the past 2 weeks. I am waiting for my "good" camera to come back from the repair shop.

D

No comments: