Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MERRY MERRY

I am so happy that the Christmas season will be here by the end of next week.
My house will be decorated on next Friday. I cannot wait to get the Nativity out and on the mantel. I miss seeing all those beautiful pieces.
Today I received a box from Ruth with my holiday snap tray and walker bags. I am so excited to have needlepoint accessories for the holidays. I am already using my snap tray and the small walker bag. As you can see from the tray and bags, I am Merry Merry. This is truly the happiest time of the year for me. This year will be especially exciting because of Jake. When he saw my Halloween decorations and lights, he got all excited and I can only imagine his excitement when he sees all the Christmas decorations.
Amy has me in the Christmas state of mind with the Christmas Banner (which I am just loving), and next week Ruth will add to my Christmas spirit with her New Mystery Class. So many wonderful things to stitch.
Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Christmas accessories are just the cutest things ever! You girls seem to know everyone in needlepoint land. I think the Christmas Banner is so fun and festive. I can't wait to see some progress. Amy's stitches will be wonderful, of course.
Today I finished my project from my last Cooking Up a Canvas class. It is the Yellow Farm House from Melissa Shirley. You can't believe how great Amy's stitch selections have made this piece look. Took that off the frame and put my Kelly Clark Creche on the stand. Here I go!
Looking forward to your next post.

Stephanie in Texas

Ruth Schmuff said...

hi linda
glad you like your bags and tray. they really do make you happy just looking at them. Happy Thanksgiving.
ruth