Monday, November 7, 2011

Where Did The Weekend Go

This past weekend just flew by. I had such fun at Amy's Cook Up Class. Amy wrote a fabulous stitch guide for my tic tac toe board. This canvas is going to be spectacular when it is finished. All the canvases had such great stitches being stitched on them. Amy really worked her magic for us.
Here are a few detailed pictures of Karen' canvas.
I was very sorry to see the weekend come to an end and am looking to our trip back to Amy's in May.
Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always such a bummer to leave Amy's. I always come home trying to talk my husband in to moving to Memphis. I am so glad that y'all had a good time. The French Kitchen by Peter Ashe piece is being stitched by Wendy Harwood. You can see pictures of her progress on stitcherie.ning.com. It all looks wonderful so far. Can't wait to see more.

Stephanie in Texas