Friday, November 18, 2011

Stunned!

I have finished my African Safari Teapot, which was a workshop class I took with Tony Minieri at our LNS, Stitch by Stitch in Larchmont. I was challenged by this workshop, as, for me, this was the first project of this type on this canvas size. But classes with Tony are such a fun experience, that I just had to accept the challenge.

I am stunned with how beautiful the piece is, and Tony is really so inventive; it amazes me. If you ever have the chance to work up a project with Tony, do so; you won't regret it!

Denise

3 comments:

Robin said...

Denise, your TM/Safari Teapot is wonderful. Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

The lion's man cracks me up. Can't wait to see this one finished. Tea cozy? Thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving!

Michelle said...

Denise, this is gorgeous. You should be so proud. Another one from your "unfinished stash" finished. You go girl...have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you get to relax some and get some stitching in.