Thursday, June 25, 2009

Russian Magi Is Complete


I just finished the first Magi. He was a really fun stitch. I am totally amazed by the thread and stitch selections that Amy comes up with. I just think that she has totally out done herself only to find out that I was wrong. Every piece of the Nativity just gets better and better. You are challenged but not to the point of pulling out hair - just enough not to get bored. I am having such a great time working on this Home Study Course. Amy is just one of the most amazing people I have ever met and her knowledge of threads and stitches is just mind blowing. The second Magi should be arriving shortly so I really have to rush the fifth All That Glitters Ornament.
On a more personal note, I just want to let you all know that My Stitching Sister, Denise, had gall bladder surgery today. I spoke to her a little while ago and she sounded really great. Everything went well with the surgery and she should be home tomorrow. Hopefully, she will have a quick recovery. I had the same surgery last July so I know what she will be going through. Hope to get to visit with her tomorrow.
Linda

1 comment:

Jane said...

He's absolutely beautiful. Your stitching is wonderful. Great job. I'm sending good thoughts for your stitching sister, too.