Friday, July 10, 2009

Latest Finished Ornaments




Here are the latest ornaments that I just picked up from our LNS. The Santa is from Ruth's Schmuff Santa Club. He is my all time favorite. I just love the colors pink and green - after all I am a pink and green girl. Ruth did a wonderful job with her thread and stitch selection. I am always amazed at how great they come out.
The second ornament is my fourth in the All That Glitters Club. This club is by Needle House and the stitch guide was done by Nancy Laux and Kate Cook. They have done a wonderful job with this club. They have come up with really creative stitches for these ornaments. The crystals are fantastic. The fifth one is at the finisher and the sixth one was waiting to be stitched.
Progress on the Arabian Magi is really coming along. I am now working on the fun part- the Magi himself. Amy has really chosen wonderful threads and creative stitches for him. Hopefully, I will be able to post a finished photo of him by next week. Jen is just about finished with hers. Now that she is off from work, she is able to get in a lot of stitching time.
Linda

No comments: