Friday, July 17, 2009

Stitch Box




Here's my Stitch box back from the framer. Actually, it was back last week, but I was too lazy to get this posted for all of you sooner.

The canvas is Ruth Schmuff's, as is the stitch guide. Ruth's stitch guides are always a lot of fun, with a few challenging stitches, a few fun stitches, and always great threads & colors. When I decided to put the canvas in this deliciously colored HP Designs box, I added the skip tent background in one strand of Accentuate.



I think Ruth really likes these colors. As I uploaded this image to the blog, I remembered that I had another Stitch box with one of Ruth's canvases. Here's the other one. This was a Raymond Crawford canvas, with a Ruth Schmuff stitch guide.

Best wishes for a great summer weekend...Denise

4 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Denise,

Congratulations on another finish!

By the way, I live within driving distance (about 45 minutes) from Ruth's store. Have you been there? Looks just like it does in the pictures on the web. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Ruth Schmuff said...

Oh no! The secret is out. I love pink and lime and purple. Happy colors. Glad you like the guides and the canvas.

Ruth

Denise & Linda said...

I LOVE Ruth's store. My biggest problem with it is that it's on the other side of the New Jersey Turnpike for me :( Wish I could get there more often. It is such a fun place, so bright & cheery--& then Ruth is there, too!!

Denise

Jane said...

Great job on the box. Love it! I'd love to come up to Ruth's shop some time! The pictures on the website make it look like it's lots of fun!