Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Speechless

Just received my second class for the Halloweenies. I was totally blown away when I saw the notebook for the Halloweenies. Amy had this notebook specially made for the Halloweenies and of course I had to have one. I never expected anything so awesome. I cannot wait to put the first lesson of the Haunted House and Stirha Cal-Dron in it.
In my box I also received Stirha Cal-Dron and Robin's Katt Z. Witch. Robin did a really fabulous stitch guide for Katt Z. Witch. Amy as usual did an great guide for Stirha Cal-Dron. In both guides, I will be learning new techniques and working with new threads. In just briefly looking through Amy's stitch guide I can tell that our vacation is over. The Haunted House was a brief respite now the work (fun) really begins. I wish I could add more hours to my day. I am going to have to find a couple extra hours somewhere to get all my stitching in.
Still on baby watch. Tomorrow and Friday we are expecting a major snow storm. I hope the little one does not decide to arrive during it.
I am almost done with the Haunted House. Just have one small section left to do. Hope to get started on Stirha by tonight or tomorrow.
Linda

1 comment:

kmack said...

Wow, that face in the moon...and the bats!!! Ilove it! I didn't get the notebook, but now, after seeing how thick it is, I am thinking we have quite a challenge in front of us.

Have fun with that new grandchild. Time passes so fast---!!! Enjoy!

Kathy