Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whole Lotta Busy

Ok, we admit that after a rash of posts we've gone silent. Sorry! I took a staycation last week, & I enjoyed being home. We had lovely weather, & I got plenty of sun in my back yard. I napped, stitched & read, went to the gym & did a little bit of shopping. All in all a wonderful time.

Returning to work on Tuesday was a shock to the system; it has been insane in my office, & I got home at 9 PM last night. Linda, too, is in a bit of shock, as this was her first week with Jake; she watched him on Tuesday & Wednesday. So far, so good! She's off the next two days as schools are closed for Rosh Hashanah (Happy New Year!). This weekend she is going to Ruth's Bedecked & Beadazzled, with our friend Karen; I am jealous. I hope Linda has time to tell you all about the class she's taking this weekend. Next week Linda has Jake every day, & that will be the real test, I think.

I can't show you what I am working on because it's a gift; I am hopeful that it will be finished in the next week or so, and then I can go on to the last Ponza canvas. Ideally, I would like to finish that Ponza canvas before Linda & I have our next Tony Minieri canvas embellishment class in early November.

Looking forward to the weekend...oh, no, two more work days to get through!

Denise

No comments: