Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Other Stitching Sister Emerges

I know many of you have thought that perhaps I have crawled into my sewing room closet & gotten lost in my stash. I wish. Let's just say it's been hectic. At least the weather's been tolerable.

I have not been as prolific as my stitching sister in either my acquisitions or my posts, but I haven't been completely idle. I, too, got that box from Amy's with the Thanksgiving House. So far all I've done is organize everything & put it away. Need to wrap my head around a project this big.

I have been by our local store, Stitch by Stitch, in Larchmont recently. Last weekend they had a surprise sale & I scooped up this cute Mindy canvas which also included threads. I just love these colors.

I also learned that Stitch by Stitch will be having a finishing sale for the next 3 months. In April, it's 20% off finishing; May, 15% off; June, 10% off. It's definitely motivational. I do have one small ornament in the works that I want to get in soon.

Best wishes for a Blessed Easter & Happy Passover.

Denise

3 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

I love the colors. Are you on Facebook? Linda probably told you there is a page for the Thanksgiving House Home Study. Already goofed mine up. Waiting on advice from Amy.

Happy Easter to y'all!

Denise & Linda said...

Hi Steph,

Yes, I am on FB & a member of the "House" page. I give you a lot of credit for starting.
D

Diane Gasior said...

Denise,

I can't wait to see your progress. I have two Mindy canvases waiting to be started. I need to finish the Christmas Pear Banner first. Have fun stitching this canvas. It is very cute

Diane