Thursday, May 31, 2012

Halloween Finishing

Today I received two Halloween Candies back from Ruth. They came out so cute.
I will have to find a special candy dish to put them.


Ruth worked her magic with the finishing of these candies.

I am almost done with half of the roof. I will post a picture as soon as it is done.
Sunday will be fun day at Stitch by Stitch, in Larchmont, with Tony Minieri. Looking forward to the class and spending time with all my friends. Betty and Madalena always serve the best lunch and desert.
Linda

2 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

Just adorable. You definitely need a special candy dish to display them. I wish I was going to class with you. I bet it will be so much fun. Mounting my Thanksgiving House walls today.

Diane Gasior said...

I love them Linda. A very special candy dish indeed.