Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Class with Sharon G

This Saturday Denise and I will be taking a class at Nimble Needle with Sharon G.
I love going to Nimble Needle, Karen Milano, the shop owner is such a wonderful person. She always makes everyone feel so welcomed and caters to all of her
customers. I always feel so comfortable and happy in her shop. You should definitely visit her shop.

I have been soo looking forward to this class with Sharon. We will be stitching Sharon's Stitcher's Ornament. This is the perfect ornament for a stitcher.
Sharon is also doing this piece in a different color way and size. I also ordered it in pink and green, big surprise, and it will fit into a box. I have not seen this canvas yet and am so excited.


Here is a picture of the Stitcher's Ornament. What a special gift for a stitching friend.

Will post pictures of the class and the ornament in the different colors.

Linda

4 comments:

Diane Gasior said...

Have a great time Linda. Can't wait to see pictures.

palma said...

Linda, love the box idea; can't remember now what I ordered, I know it is the pink one. I think I got the square. Where will you get the box?

see you Saturday

SharonG said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow! I do have a surprize. Palma, you did order the pink and green square. I did a few new colors.
Will try to post to Facebook later today. Palma, 9:30, be sure to coffe up.

Steph's Stitching said...

Hope it was a fun day.