Thursday, September 27, 2012

Box from Bedecked and Beadazzled

Today I received the Halloween Mystery class from Ruth. I also received the frog magnet to match the canvas and the limited edition snap tray to coordinate with the canvas.
Ruth did a great stitch for the background. It looks like a quick fun stitch. The stockings are also done with a quick fun stitch. I hope to mount it this weekend on stretcher bars and work it into a rotation with the Thanksgiving House.



This is going to be a really fun canvas to stitch.

Tomorrow I should be receiving a big box filled with some wonderful things.

Linda

2 comments:

Robin said...

What a fun time you will have. Ruth's designs are the best. Looking forward to seeing this canvas develop.

Steph's Stitching said...

And more fun stuff coming tomorrow? Sounds like a great weekend to me.