Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Laying Tool

I only purchased two necessities at Seminar - one was a laying tool and a pair of scissors both of which had to be ordered.

My laying tool arrived today


It is just beautiful. The top is acrylic and bottom wood. I just love wooden laying tools. This beauty is from Fireside Stitchery and is custom made by Nino. He is a true craftsman. When I ordered it, I was told six weeks. I was shocked to find it in the mail today. Unfortunately, my husband got the mail and said, "What do you get a box everyday?". Needless to say I did not answer him.

I ordered my scissors from Rittenhouse, which are coming from France so I do not have clue when I will see them.

Now for a little Jake fix


Jake kissing his mummy friend. They play cars together.

Linda

2 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

Cute boy and his friend!

Diane Gasior said...

I think you need to have a serious talk with the UPS man and find a nice "out of site" spot that he can leave your packages. I find myself telling my husband that it is on a "need to know" basis and if he needs to know anything, I will be sure to tell him. Maybe not right away, but maybe sometime.

Jake is going to have a riot this Halloween. Time to sew him a life long Halloween Treat Bag.