Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend break from House

This weekend I put the Thanksgiving House aside to work on my "friends" canvas.
Amy did such wonderful stitch guide for this canvas. I love all the stitches but the trellis ribbon is my favorite. I had such a wonderful time stitching this piece this weekend. Not only is it a fun piece to stitch but all the work and love that went into making it possible makes "friends" a canvas that will always remind me of all the very special friends I have.




Here is a picture of my progress this weekend. The trellis roses are such a special touch to this magnificent canvas.

This week I will get back to the house and hopefully next weekend I can stitch on "friends" again.

Linda


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it! the rose trellis is adorable!

Diane Gasior said...

I love the rosebuds. Is that a trim that you couched down or did you make them each individual?

Denise & Linda said...

Hi Diane,
They were all individually made. Had such fun doing them.
Linda

Diane Gasior said...

Wow! They are beautiful. Do you know if she teaches it in one of her videos?

Steph's Stitching said...

Wow! They look so good.