Saturday, September 29, 2012

Part Two of Box from Amy


Kit Four was in my wonderful box from Amy. Oh, the fun really begins with Kit 4.
We get to do the front and back doors with the most beautiful wreaths, the steps, window boxes, birds and so much more. How I wish I was ready for Kit 4 but I have to do Kit 3 first.



Also in my box were the Vintage White Melon and Vintage Golden Melon canvases by Melissa Shirley. I just love these canvases and Amy worked her magic on the stitch guides. I plan on framing them when they are stitched and hang them in my dinning room.




This is the Vintage White Melon.


This is the Vintage Golden Melon.

Off to work on the Thanksgiving House.
Linda

4 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

I knew it would be something good, but not this good. Wow! What a bunch of fun stuff to stitch. Those needles of yours had better start flying. See you soon!

Diane Gasior said...

You lucky girl you. How much fun are you going to have? Where to start!

Anonymous said...

what beauties! i love it all!

Melinda said...

There was a lot of fabulousness in that box! Threads, canvases, stitch guides - what more could a girl want!