Sunday, September 9, 2012

Construction

I have been quite busy with the needlepoint housing industry since my last posts. First, I am diligently pursuing the Thanksgiving House. I am almost done with Kit 2 on all 4 sides; then I will move on to Kit 3 before Kit 4 shows up in early October.

I also had an excellent time at the ANG Seminar in Philadelphia, where I took a fabulous class with Debbie Stiehler, called "Berkshire Revisited." i am showing Debbie's completed piece, as I have not gotten quite this far on mine :)

Work has been quite busy & some family events are filling up the September weekends ahead. My next classes will be with Sharon G at the Nimble Needle, where we will be going her new stitcher's ornament. And then I have two Tony Minieri classes coming in November & December.

Talk to you all soon!

Denise

1 comment:

Steph's Stitching said...

They both look fabulous. I am almost finished with the roof. Trying to catch up!