Monday, March 16, 2009

Just Back From Finisher


UPS just delivered my finished pillow of Shelly Tribbey's Flower Shopping Lady, with stitch guide by Ruth Schmuff and finishing by Ruth Schmuff. Isn't she beautiful? I handed her in for finishing in November and just received her back today. She was certainly worth waiting for.
She is finished in raw silk with pink trim, just perfect for my family room. I have had several items finished by Ruth and I must say that her finishing is always spectacular. All Ruth's finishing always comes back better then I ever imagined. Everything is always perfect down to the smallest detail. Well worth waiting for when you get back a beautiful and perfect piece.
Ruth's first Flake arrived on Friday and he is really cute. Stitch guide is great. Cannot wait to start this one. First I have to finish Kit 2, Mary, of the Amy's Nativity Home Study Course and then the second of the All That Glitters ornament. So much pressure.
Linda

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Linda, this is beautiful! I love pink and feminine projects and this turned out beautifully.

Jane/CH

Front Range Stitcher said...

Beautiful work, both in the stitching and the finishing. The little pink ball trim is perfect. I'm a Ruth Schmuff and Shelly Tribbey fan too. Nice job!