Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Settling in again

The resumption of electrical power is a wonderful thing. I never thought I would be happy to do laundry, but in fact I was. I was even happy to use my treadmill this morning. There are still lots of areas without power--about 25000 in Westchester County--but things are starting to stabilize. Thank God.

Jennifer, Jake & hubby have returned home. Linda was missing the Little Man before he even left...

We are taking a canvas embellishment class with Tony Minieri this Sunday & Monday at our LNS, Stitch by Stitch. I am actually very excited about this, although my excitement has been drowned by the rain. Linda is working on some interesting tassels, and I am working on another Ponza canvas.

We will post some photos soon of our class.

Denise

No comments: