Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lunch and Shopping At Amy's





Amy had just gotten these cute scissors from the Columbus Trade Show. Of course, everyone in the class went crazy and we all had to buy one. The lady scissors come with different color hair so you can match them to yourself. They also cut thread well. Amy still has a lot left and they are $6.00.
Lunch on Saturday was delicious as always. The cupcakes were the hit of the day. They were not only pretty to look at but delicious too. They even had a surprise filling in them. We had baked potatoes with all the trimmings for lunch. My mouth is still watering. Lunch is a special event. You are never disappointed and there is so much food.
Amy was gracious to go out to dinner with us and we had the best time. One night Amy and I were the only ones to order dessert. It was the most decadent dessert and Amy and I finished every last bite. Cannot wait to go back.
This was my second trip to Amy's and it was even better than my first. Next year cannot come soon enough.
Linda

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Needlepoint and cupcakes. If I had been there I think I would have thought that I had died and gone to heaven! Does it get any better?